TRAGEDY ON A WEDNESDAY

I'm thinking today I probably deserve a medal!Its now 11:58 and Ive just gone online since i sat on my desk at 8 a.m this morning but only because I have been swamped! And yes I said 8 a.m,I made it to work on time today!But there was no bubble about it! The first text I read today as I was on my way to work must have been sent sometime last night and when I read its content I could hardly believe my eyes! Two guys from home had been involved in a grisly road accident it said and one was in a critical condition and in the ICU! May God be with him and grant him a quick recovery! Sad it is that life is so precious and can change in an instant!

My last line on yesterdays blog was life is short and that's a line used carelessly until it actually hits you that life is terribly short! But the tragedy of life is not in its shortness but in us who take too long to begin living it!I dont want mine to pass me by as i sleep or as i wait for miracles to happen!No need to wait for a shooting star as the sign that we need to move in a certain direction! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late again! So is today a Tuesday or am I reliving my Monday?

Graft lessons we can learn from the Orient.