OVERTHINKING ON A MONDAY

These days I find myself with so many questions and no answers and this is terrifying!! I am beginning to think maybe I don't have my life really figured out but then I have to ask who really does? That ceo with the huge en suite office and a flashy car that takes him to his Runda home probably has the same feeling as I in regard to his work and life! He probably has more sleepless nights than I do thinking about his company's continuous decrease in the level of income! So I began to think if all this life gives us is uncertainties,what am I doing to ensure mine don't bring me down?

This ceo has himself figured out if all he has to do to is assemble his juniors and ask for  ideas and probably pick the best from the lot!!And that may make his work easier,who knows? Maybe too many good ideas are not good to work with either!! So today i'm  wondering if its too-many-ideas-syndrome i suffer from or its the lack of thereof!!Id like to think of myself as a sharp champ,in any case if i lack self motivation where do i expect to mine it from? So this sharp lady has all the ideas but how to i turn them into opportunities? Id like to blame the government for the lack of infrastructure in encouraging young self made adults but lets face it,the government will  never go to bed hungry,not for a single day! Maybe i should blame it for the poor education system but i highly doubt it will ever be asked for a certificate by an interviewing panel! So i'm human,and i have no one to blame!This is why life is so difficult,with no  possible scapegoat! To be honest a life of transferred blame is a comfortable one ,maybe not forever but for a short while! Who has ever lived forever anyway?

So now I'm getting out of the comfort zone! I'm not trying to because trying is not doing!I'm getting out of the shell and I'm ready to hatch!Is it too late?Who are you to judge! Its time for my rediscovery and redefinition.I'm doing it and there is no turning back!By the end of it all,ill tell you how life turned  out for me and i f i don't you might just get the chance to see it for yourself!

Comments

  1. You finally have a blog. Nice. So you can now stop 'notes'ing on MKZ. Haha. Welcome to the blogworld. And feel free to fungua roho as much as possible.You finally have a blog. Nice. So you can now stop 'notes'ing on MKZ. Haha. Welcome to the blogworld. And feel free to fungua roho as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAGEDY ON A WEDNESDAY

Late again! So is today a Tuesday or am I reliving my Monday?

Graft lessons we can learn from the Orient.