Late again! So is today a Tuesday or am I reliving my Monday?

Yesterday I was only fifteen minutes late!Not bad for a Monday someone would say after all the cliche Monday blues allows it!Today I managed to even get better at it,i was 25 minutes late.How cool that i managed to get better at doing badly!And if the trend continues,I might not even show up for work on Friday.And just yesterday i made  few promises to myself,less than 24 hours later,im already breaking them! I dont know how i expect to keep promises made to others if i cant even keep those i make to myself!!

So earlier on ,when i was getting seriously late and its amazing how traffic always seems to get worse just at the wrong time,i couldn't help but wonder if this African timing crap will ever come to end! If i wanted to get to the office in time i should be able to leave my place in good time having anticipated delays from having to wait for a matatu to getting caught up in traffic!At some very desperate moment i found myself wishing i lived in an RV camper van (road-trek motor-home van)  and all i would have to do is park just outside the office building! Lame,i know,that the the first way of solving my lateness problem is having not to deal with the problem in the first place! But don't judge,given the chance to be as cunning as i am for a second you would come up with the same game plan!

I haven't given up on myself yet, I'm still on my way up! And kudos to me im finally blogging after a long time of comfort in procrastination! I need to tweet Dexxe and tell him about it as i check up on him to see how rock-fest is coming along! In the mean time im living life like its meant to be lived! Like its a fucking short one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAGEDY ON A WEDNESDAY

Graft lessons we can learn from the Orient.